Tuesday, February 14, 2017

When it Snows in Canada

When it snows in Canada...

Canadians go driving ...



and shopping ...


and some even drive into the city to go to a movie.



Let the record show that I was not among the Some who drive into town to see a movie. I mean I admit to not being very bright, but I wouldn't have been keen on making that trip.

A  n  d ... just because I am posting this on Valentine's Day, here is a corner in our place as a wish for a happy day to you. To fit with the day better, at least in my mind, I repainted the walls ... in Photoshop only.

I never noticed how the lamp is not quite centered under the mirror.


7 comments:

Marie Smith said...

The lamp is perfect where it is, AC. Have a great day with your sweetheart!

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Happy Hearts Day to you and Sue, John. And will there be a reveal as to what's in the package?
And, no, we do not go out to drive, shop, or to the movies when it snows.

Debbie said...

cute pics!! when it snows around here, the hubs goes out to clean up the properties we own. i always stay home. my biggest adventure is out to the back yard for pictures!!!

the husband has a big truck - 4 wheel drive - i would love to go for a ride with him in the snow. we did once recently, it was super fun!!!!

Mage said...

Leaving me with a giant grin, I wish you both a happy Valentines day.

Jenn Jilks said...

That's funny! The snow has been so bad but some drivers have been nuts.

MARY G said...

I have all I can do to skid down our lane way to pick up the newspapers. Our delivery guy is amazing. He gets to us through really horrible snowfalls. But he missed the last day when we had to icy rain. So, I skidded for nothing. Felt like a North Pole explorer. Ah, well.

MARY G said...

I have all I can do to skid down our lane way to pick up the newspapers. Our delivery guy is amazing. He gets to us through really horrible snowfalls. But he missed the last day when we had to icy rain. So, I skidded for nothing. Felt like a North Pole explorer. Ah, well.