Wednesday, February 08, 2017

Guest Blog with Dani!!!

Hi people!!! It's me, Danica again. How are you liking 2017? It should be a FANTASTIC year for me.
Hopefully. Let's review my pro's of this year.

-Double digits!!!! 10?!? WHAT??
-Trip to P.E.I.
(My third province to go to. 2 more on the way!!!!!!)  
 -Going on a cruise! The LARGEST one in the world!!!!! OMG!!!!!
-Visiting!
-Learning!!!!





What about yours? Tell me in the comments!!!

Yes, since it's a guest blog, I will be talking about the Q&A. Leave questions in the comments as well!! Here are some sentence starters, which you probably won't need. Haha.

-What is your favourite.....
-What do you think about......
-What do think it'll......
-When will you.....
-Why are you......
-etc.


Something I randomly want to ask\say\mention I DON'T KNOW! My birthday is in April, so I sometimes say, "I won't get ___________ until April at least." Mostly it's about iPods :) What about you? I don't quite like my phone.




Changing the subject!!!!
Winter, when will you go? I like my forts, yes, but, SERIOUSLY WHEN WILL IT GO? AAAAAAAAA!! ❄Whatever❄ 


So, I think that was enough talk, so

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


11 comments:

Anvilcloud said...

Ya dun a fine job, Danica Girl.

MARY G said...

My birthday is in April, but my mother could never wait, after she got me a gift, to see what I thought of it, so I got a lot of my presents early.

Marie Smith said...

Tell us about your school this year, Danica.

Vicki Lane said...

Good job on your post, Danica. Tell us a book you like.

Tabor said...

A future blogger!

Mara said...

Well Danica, if you could find someway to send a bit of winter this way, it would be greatly appreciated by me. Preferably from next Friday onward, because then I have two friends coming and I would love to show them a bit of white Norway instead of drab brown/grey.

Other than that, I think the favourite books and music questions have been asked, what about films, has that been done yet??

Mara, from a cold but as far snow-free part of Norway

Kay said...

Welcome to the blogging world, Danica! You did a great job!

Debbie said...

it is wonderful to share this interest of blogging with someone you love. first, i must say that i love your purple jacket!! what is your favorite color?? and what is your favorite subject in school??

i was going to ask, what do you think of snow?? but i think i know the answer!!!

Kathleen's Blog said...

Hey Danica

Great post! I know how you feel about snow---we have literally tons of it here too.

I'm interested to know which provinces you have visited and which are next on your list.

As well, you must be so excited about going on a cruise. It is amazing! Maybe you will keep a journal so you can do some travel blogging after your cruise--that is really fun.

Take care and enjoy that snow!

Jenn Jilks said...

My birthday is the day after Christmas. It is horrid!

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Yes, since it's a guest blog, I will be talking about the Q&A. Leave questions in the comments as well!! Here are some sentence starters, which you probably won't need. Haha.

Hello Danica, nice that your grandfather share the blog with you as a guest author.

My favorite color is purple. I think about enjoying the snow we will be getting this weekend and I am not quite tired of winter (yet). Your upcoming cruise sounds like a wonderful adventure and we all shared your joy at this Christmas gift (your grandfather posted a video). My birthday is in February, like your brothers, and my brother's birthday is in April, like yours. I enjoy listening to podcasts and music on my iPod. I also don't quite like my phone.