Saturday, August 29, 2015

Dragon Weekend Videos

Hi Blogger Folks

This is a collection of videos taken at our reunion two weekends past. It is intended to get my videos sorted into one place for both me and family. However, anyone is free to click if they wish for whatever reason.

AC

This first video ↓ is a compilation of many clips made by my nephew while I was away on an errand. The kids had a dragon egg hunt.



Next ↓ I made an opposite approach for the talent show, which was recorded in one long segment. I thought it best to split into components. The first clip is of my great nephew and niece performing a magic act after being introduced by emcees Danica and Frances.




Then came JJ leading in Puff the Magic Dragon with assistance from Amma and Buppa. ↓



Danica did ab unrehearsed freestyle dance. ↓



The emcees thanked various organizers and introduced the dragon parade. ↓

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Love all of these videos!
First question: How did those balloons not POP! when they touched the grass on the dragon egg hunt? Loved the hunt.
Next....Kudos to Amma and Buppa for leading the song...and you have great voices.
It looks like a great time was had by all.
Love the giggles, smiles, and warm fellowship.
Loved it!!
Jackie