Thursday, November 04, 2010

More Simply "Grand" Photos

I get a little leery of doing too many picture posts of the grands in a short interval, but I've been a bit preoccupied to write much lately. Nikki Dee managed to wangle a sleepover last night by imploring Cuppa. After Cuppa had said something to the effect that we don't have room for two little munchkins to sleepover, Nikki Dee asked if she had room for one little munchkin. Apparently, that did it.

Of course we took a few pictures. At one point, she got to running around and around through the kitchen and hall, and I was able to get these two action shots which I think are good enough to share if you will indulge me yet again.


7 comments:

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

AC, of course, we can indulge you in your posts of the grandkids. THose of us who have them may wish they lived closer, so you and Cuppa are very fortunate. Besides, they are grand subjects as well, so shoot and post away!

Donna said...

There's Always room for one more!hahaa
hughugs

MARY G said...

The more the merrier. And I love that second shot a lot. Not only the look of delight, but the perfect roundness and shading of her beautiful little face.
My grandkid runs me, too.

Lorna said...

It feels like an indulgence for me.

Ginnie said...

She is so photogenic you could have a blog just about her! ... and I loved the preceding blog Halloween pictures.

Bernie said...

I love seeing the photos AC, your two grands are so cute and Nikii Dee is always so busy....:-) Hugs

Judy said...

I never tire of seeing pictures of your adorable grandchildren!