Wednesday, October 20, 2010

They Can Drive You Crazy

As I've posted before, taking pictures of my grandchildren can be frustrating. I can't get her to acknowledge the camera, and I can't take a candid of him because he has to react to it each and every time.

Yesterday, I just wanted a simple picture of him intently watching a dvd on my computer as he munched his lunch. You see, he is so disinterested in eating these days, that I find it easiest to distract him with a video or Sesame Street on tv.

I wanted to show how he put cheerios (in this case — you can see them on the tray in the second picture) into his mouth, hardly realizing what he was doing because he was so intent he was on the program. Needless to say, the pictures prove that he chose to play to the camera rather than staying glued to the video.

Kids! They get you every time.


9 comments:

Tossing Pebbles in the Stream said...

How seductive is the technology. It has mezmerized your wee one.

Diana said...

Actually I think you got lucky AC! I love that hair! My Sarah is eight now and has reached the stage where every time I want to take a photo of her, she runs away or covers her face. Needless to say, I have very little photos of her at the age of eight!
Love Di ♥

Donna said...

He's precious, Anyway you can get him!Hahaa
hughugs

Loner said...

What a sweetie- and I love his hair! Your pictures are so charming.

Anonymous said...

He's a dandy no matter how you take the picture! :) The Bach

Tonya said...

aww he is such a cutie :)

Bernie said...

He is a cutie and I think you are enjoying "going for that perfect picture" ......:-) Hugs

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

We know you are having such fun taking these photos of your grandkids and who can blame you - a real charmer!

Kila said...

I love his hair!

My boys used a booster seat with tray just like that. I liked it so much better than a high chair.