Wednesday, October 06, 2010

In Passing

I seem to have hit a bit of a dry spell with regards to blogging. It happens. As Thanksgiving weekend is upon us, and I'm not sure what we'll be doing or where we'll be going, I can't say that new posts are likely to rain down anytime soon. You never know though.

I have two pics to leave with you, however. Nobody around here seems very healthy lately, so when we dropped by the other day, Nikki Dee required a cuddling. It wasn't long before she was snoring on my shoulder. I wasn't quite able to join her in Slumberland, but I was giving it my all.


10 comments:

Ginger said...

Love it when they cuddle like that!

Happy Thanksgiving to you & Cuppa.

Mara said...

Aaaaahhhh...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Lorna said...

I've done the feminine version of that tableau from time to time.

JunieRose2005 said...

AC,

Hope your baby girl is feeling fine by now- and- Happy Thanksgiving to you all!


Junie

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Hi AC, very nice photo of you and Nikki Dee. Happy Thanksgiving to you and the family. And, ps, if you are bored, take a trip across the border into Maine. We're having lots of adventures here.

Anonymous said...

Such cute photos. The cold and flue have their grip around here as well.

Take care.

Bernie said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you, Cuppa and family......we are having absolutely gorgeous weather, I don`t remember a Fall this warm........:-) Hugs

Diana said...

This reminds me of all of the times I fell asleep with my granddaughter Sarah in my arms. Nothing quite so peaceful! I hope you and your family enjoy a lovely Thanksgiving AC.
Love Di ♥

Donna said...

Now These are some Sweet Cuddles!!
hughugs

Wróżka said...

Super website http://spellcasterreviews24.wordpress.com Recommend.