Thursday, October 28, 2010

Her Turn

... and His Again Too

Although I took the camera over to get some new pics of him the other day, I did get some of her while he was sleeping and after he was up too: sorry, can't resist.

She was actually engaging with the camera a bit. Here ↓↓ she tries to make a sad face: which turned out to be funny.



And lookee here ↓↓ two pictures looking right at the camera and me not having to rush too very much before the millisecond became history.




Even outside, she condescended to glance my way. Maybe it's because she loves looking at herself in pictures, and she's beginning to connect cause and effect better. ↓↓




Two more of the blond, curly guy. ↓↓



11 comments:

Diana said...

I love the third one AC. Suitable for framing! They are all beautiful however! Love Di ♥

Ginger said...

Such cute kids, AC. I can see why catching photos of them is so irresistible! Not hard on the readers' eyes, either.

Bernie said...

One word for these kids "Adorable"
So enjoyed seeing these AC, thanks for sharing.....:-) Hugs

Lorna said...

You are so blessed.

Tonya said...

wonderful pics and gorgeous kids :)

Ginnie said...

Could we have a bit of a flirt in the offing, AC? She's going to break a lot of hearts I predict.

Ginnie said...

Could we have a bit of a flirt in the offing, AC? She's going to break a lot of hearts I predict.

Anvilcloud said...

She certainly holds mine in her palm.

Kila said...

You aren't in love, are you? ;)

They make me smile.

JunieRose2005 said...

Oh! These are beautiful!
Both kids are adorable! Lucky you!! Enjoy this time to the fullest!!


Junie

Anvilcloud said...

There is a remote possibility that I am smitten. :)