Friday, March 26, 2010

Mesmerized by the Tube

I don't know what he understands of it, but for some reason the boy in intrigued by Sesame Street. If I recall so was his sister at that age. Now, it's mostly Caillou for her. Anyhoo, if I want some quiet reading time, Sesame Street tends to do the trick for awhile. I don't revert to the TV often or for very long, but it makes for a nice diversion every now and then.






But, unlike sister, he's quite fond of the camera too and can hardly resist smiling for it.

7 comments:

MARY G said...

Ah, all healed up. he's a handsome wee lad.
My kids loved the program too - I got time to have a coffee, read the paper and make phone calls. Priceless.
And was surprised as hell when my four year old showed me she knew how to subtract. To think that she learned it on Sesame Street.

Bernie said...

He seems very happy and contented A/C...what more could you ask for.
........:-) Hugs

Mara said...

You can't beat Sesame Street!

He looks more like a big boy every time you post photos!

Donna said...

Oh Ac, he's an Absolute Doll! Make sure you test him out on PBS channel!!Hahaa...We have to keep "the movement" going...
hughugs

Donna said...

PS- and as for those darn strawberries...I'm NOT a happy camper! They DO look dry!!!Lolol

Amanda said...

He looks just like his big sister!!!

Anonymous said...

Zach is such a cutie-patootie. :-)

With my grandbabies I am now discovering the new generation of kids TV shows. The number one favourite with our two seems to be Yo Gaba Gaba. And with the advent of the PVR I too have enjoyed a few quiet moments. :-)