Sunday, February 08, 2009

Shameless



In some ways, I have no shame. As the world's worst dancer, I should not be posting another clip of me dancing, but ...

Cuppa took this one on Saturday at Nikki Dee's, Music Together class, and after almost two years of posting clips to YouTube, I have decided that it's high past time to do a slightly better job. I'm just using Microsoft's freebie Windows Media Maker, but it does some basic things, and that's all anyone who just shoots little clips from a cheapie digital camera needs. However, not knowing what I am doing is costly because I unwittingly faded-out her delighted smile at the end. Fortunately, I was able to take a still of it, and I posted that at the top.

10 comments:

dmmgmfm said...

She keeps getting more adorable, if that is even possible.

Heather Plett said...

In this case, I'd say shameless is a GOOD thing! :-)

Mary said...

AC,

This is the things of which memories are made. You're a wonderful Grandpa.

Have a great week.
Blessings,
Mary

Ruth said...

You are the best dancer on the floor,but maybe not quite ready for Dancing with the Stars yet. I add stills to my movies on Windows Movie Maker. I would have put that beautiful still at the beginning and end of the video clip and transitioned in and out of the movie. My daughter is annoyed that I still use Windows with my videos when the Mac downstairs has a far superior bundled movie program.

Donna said...

Hahahaaa....You two are Certainly "cutting the rug"!! How fun!hughugs

Janet said...

I think you're a wonderful dancer - you have rhythm, you didn't fall down, and you didn't run into anyone. And Nikki's smile at the end tells the whole story! What a lovely idea for a kids and parents/grandparents activity.

Yes, it's me. I'll be going back and reading all the posts I've missed since November. I'll try not to comment on EVERYTHING, but you know I have a hard time shutting up, so I'll just apologize in advance if you get bogged down. You needn't read all the comments either. :)

Jinksy said...

For reasons known only to the computer air waves, all I got was the music, and no video picture at all, until it said 'replay' then one picture popped up and disappeared in a flash... Brown Betty Blog video worked fine, though... Life is strange...

Valerie - Still Riding Forward said...

I'm all caught up again, after losing new computer to another trojan....ARRRGH!

The new boy is 'dorable! Silly you - he looks like his sister!

Hugs!

Woman in a Window said...

Yup, shameless. Best darn dancers there, though.

What a cool class! Well, not cool as in in the hood. Ya know?

Linda said...

She is a lucky little girl!