Thursday, March 08, 2007

Porcelainity

Just to keep in touch these days when I am feeling somewhat reticent, I'd like to share another picture with you. Last September, Cuppa's sister niece stopped on their way to and from a road trip to The Maritimes. They sort of had a Thelma and Louise thing going. Somehow, it's one movie that I've missed, and I don't know which is which, but they had a ball. Cuppa wrote about them and posted their Thelma and Louise photos here.

Today, I was given the task of creating a porcelain-effect on a photo. Following the instructions, this is what I came up with. While I'm not sure how porcelain it is, I like. You like?

Wk6 Porcelain Effect

7 comments:

Pam said...

Oh wow!!! Beautiful! I tried to do this and didn't have much luck, did something wrong. Boy, did you ever get it perfect.

Yesterday's was pretty impressive, too.

Heather Plett said...

Lovely! I bet that's one they'd like to hang on my wall. After my dad died, I searched and searched for a picture of me with him, but never found a decent one. I'm sure they'll treasure this one.

Ginnie said...

"Thelma and Louise" is one of my favorite movies...but I sure hope the girls don't end up like in the movie! (Now you'll have to see it, AC.)

Dale said...

Fancy foto. Fab film!

dmmgmfm said...

I love the picture, AC. It looks just like porcelain to me.

Granny said...

Ginnie beat me to my comment about Thelma & Louise.

Wonderful picture.

Anonymous said...

How very lovely.