Friday, April 07, 2006

A True Anvilcoud

... or is it an Anvilcloud Cloud Cloud?


After seeing this type of Word Cloud on several blogs, I decided to give it a try. If you go to Snapshirts, you can have them do one for your blog. Of course, they'd like to sell you a T-shirt or some such, but I chose to capture the image before we got as far as giving up names and email addresses. Just make sure to save it with a .jpg extension to make life easier.




As I age, I have more and more in common with drunks.


I get stiff in joints.


 

6 comments:

Gina said...

Ha! I see "fruital!"

kathy said...

LOL yes a true Anvilcloud! how cute is that! I've never seen one of those. went to the site and created one for me. its cool how they scan your site for the words.

your blog looks beautful with the spring flowers!

Cathy said...

Oh, that's fun. "Anvilcloud" is such a great name. Are you a storm afficionado?

Sarah Elaine said...

Very cool... and here I was thinking you were playing around with PhotoShop again...

Simply Coll said...

For what ever reason.. I really like word clouds and finally found one for my blog. I got it from Zoom clouds. Here is the url incase you are interested: http://www.zoomclouds.com/

wthenrest said...

I have seen this around...very cool stuff. I may just try it.