Friday, April 21, 2006

Relax, Dude


You can't leave clothes lying around on the bed in this house. If you do forget, El Cat is exceptionally good at finding them and staking his territory within minutes. It's not so bad when they are worn clothes as in the picture above, but in the bottom photo, he found my freshly washed smallclothes. While one hesitates to air one's underwear in public, at least it's clean!


It's his position that humours me (yes, Matilda Frankenburger, I'm very easily amused): the arm extended as if he's most comfy and willing to have a personable chat before nodding off, maybe hear about your troubles and soothe your ruffled feathers. Cheaper than a psychiatrist, eh what?



 

9 comments:

Granny said...

Of course he does. Spunky usually seeks out the most comfortable spot somewhat like the princess and the pea.

wthenrest said...

Sooooo true...must be the april fresh smell. Unlike the furballs that are always strategically placed in a doorway or middle of the hall.:0)

Gina said...

El Gato would have a field day over here, what with all the unfolded laundry.

Valerie - Still Riding Forward said...

It's a natural law. A cat must seek out a site with the least cat hair and leave as much as possible on it to beautify it.

gemmak said...

Lol...so it's not just mine! :o)

Turtle Guy said...

...sounds much like the suit jacket I wore to the theatre yesterday. Fresh from the drycleaner, by the time I got outside I noticed WHITE CAT HAIR on it! How can that be?? The cats were outside! The jacket went from plastic-wrapped to over my shoulders and I was out the door! GRRR....

Anonymous said...

Don't know if you read the site I found this on...but it was a funny spoof on animals and their owners. Said if you don't like animal hair, don't sit on the furniture...after all, it is "fur"niture...right? HA!

The animals we love do tend to take on some funny characteristics alright...our dogs think they are human, especially the brilliant one. She always amazes people with how many words she knows...some we spelled to try to hide from her, and now she knows how to spell those...guess we ought to have trained her a bit more and made some money off her, eh?

Cute kitty by the way...

oshee said...

I used to have the most wonderful white kitty named Mancha. She had this love of my black work pants. Often after I would iron the pants and set them on the bed, she would find her way to lay on them. We always kept a lint brush handy.
I miss my Mancha.

Cathy said...

Aha,ha,ha,ha,ha . . . .:0D