Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Alas, No Morning Blogs

Blogger is acting up this morning, thus deprving me of my morning routine. I used to read the Morning Paper, but now I read the Morning Blogs.

Since I am prevented from my preferred activity, I thought that I do some more experimenting on yesterday's photo, just as I had said that I probably would. The intent of these filters is to produce a pastel effect.

To do that, I ran the underpainting, sprayed strokes, rough pastels, and dry brush filters in that order. After some more experimentation, I deicded to post it sans mat and frame.

I must now go about my other chores. It doesn't pay to try to reason with Blogger when it is in one of its moods.



swamp4me said...

Blogger has definitely been in a mood today, but your flower has been a bright spot. I don't have Photoshop, but it looks like it would be a fun program.

Christi said...

I like it, but I think I like the one yesterday better.

blue2go said...

I read blogs every morning before work, too! Pretty flower photo!