Friday, March 18, 2005

This Caught My Eye

From today's Life's Laundry post, Outside My Window Before Light, which I recommend that you read, I was directed to another blog, Daydreams. The author is a Christian-lesbian who is approaching forty. She grew up in a very fundamentalist, condemnatory church, yet she is a woman of faith. I find that remarkable, yet uplifting and inspiring, and I think that there are a number of you who would, likewise, appreciate her story.


Specifically, I would like to direct you to The Result, a partial biography that she has submitted to her church for a publication called Faith Stories — from various members of the congregation. While you are there, you might also want to read her original entry about Faith Stories.


(At the time of this posting, her top posting makes four appearances, and she hasn't yet eliminated the duplicates. This is the same thing that happened to me the other day. If you haven't noticed this post yet, it may be of some comfort to know that the Blogger folks are aware of the problems and are taking steps. Read about it here.)

 

1 comment:

portuguesa nova said...

Excellent links. Thanks!